This captivating compound showcases its prowess in maintaining healthy blood sugar levels and modulating neurotransmitters, highlighting its holistic impact on your body.
What is inositol?
Inositol is a compound found in cell membranes. Although it’s often referred to as vitamin B8, inositol is not a vitamin but rather a type of sugar with several important functions.
Did you know that inositol isn't just one compound, but a family of nine unique forms? The arrangement of atoms gives birth to different variations, each with its own story to tell.
Among these, the shining stars are myo-inositol and D-chiro-inositol — celebrated for their health-enhancing properties.
Myo-inositol, crafted in the kidneys from glucose, is the powerhouse behind various benefits, while its sibling, D-chiro-inositol, complements its efforts. These forms intertwine to bring you a symphony of health advantages.
- Myo-inositol and D-chiro-inositol dynamically participate in insulin signalling, promoting metabolism for balanced vitality.
- Inositol enhances mood by engaging neurotransmitter receptors and promotes vibrant skin that reflects inner well-being.
- Your reproductive ally, balancing hormones, enhancing fertility, and regulating cycles.
- Inositol transforms weight management by promoting white fat to brown fat conversion.
- Inositol maintains blood lipids, pressure, and "good" HDL cholesterol, nurturing your heart's rhythm