Dettagli del prodotto
Health Benefits at a Glance:
Super-Absorbable CoQ10 (Ubiquinone) with d-Limonene is a super absorbable and very cost-effective CoQ10 supplement formula. CoQ10 plays an essential role in supporting a healthy mitochondrial function [1-7] because it is required in the body to convert fats and sugars into energy for the cells. However, as the body ages, the natural production of CoQ10 declines . With ample levels of CoQ10 in the body the mitochondria can work efficiently in cells all over the body.
Why it Works:
When CoQ10 supplementation is taken through the mouth, just some of it will be absorbed into the bloodstream. However, higher doses of CoQ10 can provide better effects than typical dosages. CoQ10 is a very expensive nutrient, why a viable option to taking higher doses is to increase the amount of CoQ10 which can be absorbed in the body.
CoQ10 is a potent antioxidant, which helps protect the DNA of mitochondria, lipids and proteins from oxidation. Furthermore, it also supports the function of mitochondria , which are the “powerhouses” of cells. It does so by contributing to the mitochondria’s production of ATP which is the body’s main source of energy. When the body starts to age, the production of CoQ10 decreases, which on the other hand can result in lower production of ATP. The good news is that CoQ10 can easily be supplemented.
Super-Absorbable CoQ10 (Ubiquinone) with d-Limonene contains CoQ10 in its ubiquinone form in a highly intensified format. The absorption of CoQ10 is aided by d-Limonene which is a natural compound found in orange oil. d-Limonene helps CoQ10 absorption by breaking down CoQ10 particles, reducing their size thereby increasing CoQ10 absorbability in the body [12-17].
The Science Behind the Product:
CoQ10 is a vital component to the human body because it helps convert food into ATP, the body’s main source of energy. When CoQ10 levels are optimized in the body, the cells can therefore function optimally. Research indicates that CoQ10 supplementation is a very effective way to support various organs in the body, including eyes, kidneys, and brain [18-21].
CoQ10 comes in two forms: ubiquinone and ubiquinol. Most ubiquinone is converted to its active form ubiquinol when it enters the body. CoQ10 is essential in transferring food into ATP energy molecules which is the main type of energy used in the cells.
CoQ10 deficiency affects the cell mitochondria (the “powerhouses” of the cells) negatively. This is because CoQ10 plays an essential role in transporting electrons from food molecules into ATP molecules which creates energy for the cells [23, 24] Furthermore, CoQ10 deficiency has been linked to a number of age-related issues [23, 24].
Moreover, CoQ10 supplementation has also been found to be effective in increasing CoQ10 blood levels, and supporting the function of a diverse range of high-energy consuming organs such as the heart, brain, and kidneys.
How to Use:
- Take one (1) capsule daily, with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- J Am Coll Nutr. 2001 Dec;20(6):591-8.
- Free Radic Res. 2002 Apr;36(4):445-53.
- Int J Biochem Cell Biol. 2005 Jun;37(6):1208-18.
- Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1998 Jul 21;95(15):8892-7.
- Neurobiol Dis. 2005 Apr;18(3):618-27.
- J Mol Neurosci. 2006;28(2):125-41.
- Brain Res Bull. 2006 Jun 15;70(1):22-32.
- FEBS Lett. 1999 Jan 25;443(2):163-6.
- Eur Heart J. 2006 Nov;27(22):2675-81.
- Biofactors. 2005;25(1-4):137-45.
- Mol Biotechnol. 2007 Sep;37(1):31-7.
- Regul Toxicol Pharmacol. 2007 Feb;47(1):19-28.
- KANEKA CORP. Anti-fatigue effect in rats. Unpublished data, Kaneka Corp.
- Exp Gerontol. 2006 Feb;41(2):130-40.
- Ubiquinol has a higher bioavailability compared to ubiquinone. Unpublished data, Kaneka Corp.
- Plasma levels of COQ10 for ubiquinol increased dose dependently. Unpublished data, Kaneka Corp.
- LEF internal unpublished study 2006.
- Noh YH, Kim KY, Shim MS, et. al. Inhibition of oxidative stress by coenzyme Q10 increases mitochondrial mass and improves bioenergetic function in optic nerve head astrocytes. Cell Death Dis. 2013 Oct 3;4:e820.
- Matthews RT, Yang L, Browne S, Baik M, Beal MF. Coenzyme Q10 administration increases brain mitochondrial concentrations and exerts neuroprotective effects. Proc. Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1998 Jul 21;95(15);8892-7.
- Gazdíková K, Gvozdjáková A, Kucharská J, Spostová V, Braunová Z, Dzúrik R. Effect of coenzyme Q10 in patients with kidney diseases. Cas Lek Cesk. 2001 May 24;140(10):307-10.
- Ishikawa A, Kawarazaki H, Ando K, Fujita M, Fujita T, Homma Y. Renal preservation effect of ubiquinol, the reduced form of coenzyme Q10. Clin Exp Nephrol. 2011 Feb;15 (1):30-3.
- Available at: http://www.patentstorm.us/patents/6184255-fulltext.html. Accessed October 23, 2006.
- Bates A, Shen Q, Hiebert JB, Thimmesch A, Pierce JD. Myocardial energetics and ubiquinol in diastolic heart failure. Nurs Health Sci. 2014 Dec;16(4):428-33.
- Molyneux SL, Young JM, Florkowski CM, Lever M, George PM. Coenzyme Q10: is there a clinical role and a case for measurement? Clin Biochem Rev. 2008 May;29(2):71-82.
Mostra di più
Kaneka Q10® is a registered trademark of Kaneka Corporation.
|Dosage and Use|
Mostra di più
Le recensioni dei prodotti sono fornite solo a scopo informativo e riflettono esclusivamente le opinioni espresse dagli autori e non quelle di Life Extension. Non verifichiamo ne approviamo alcun reclamo fatto in queste recensioni.